- To register for the conference, complete the online registration form and mail us a deposit in the amount of $150 (delegation fee) plus $40 per delegate (which will be subtracted from the $110 delegate fee for final
payment). The form will close on the 12 th at 11:59 PM, and all checks
must be dated by this day. Upon the close of registration, schools' status
will be changed from 'Registered' to 'Attending' on our website, and the
amount of delegates allotted will appear as well. Until this date, all schools
will remain listed as 'Registered'. The deposit is non-refundable if a
school is accepted to the conference. Once accepted, the amount of
delegates allotted to a school will serve as the baseline for all payments
and future alterations to payments. Thus, if your school desires a different
number of delegates than originally indicated on the registration form, let
us know by this date.
- If your delegation has committee preferences, you must submit the online
committee requests by 11:59 on January 5 th . We will do our best to
accommodate your requests. Schools who elect not to indicate their
committee preferences will be assigned to random committees.
- Please submit your hotel preferences on our website by 11:59 on January
5 th . You will be able to indicate which hotel you would like (Inn at Penn or
Sheraton), as well as how many hotel rooms (doubles and kings) your
delegation will need. Keep in mind that this information will impact your
final payment balance.
- A final roster of all delegates and advisors must be uploaded to our website by 11:59 on January 26th
- A check for the full remaining balance also must be received by this date. This includes any hotel fees (for schools staying at the Inn at Penn) as well as the remainder of any conference related fees. No refunds will be issued after this date, even if a school decreases its delegation size.**
- Hotel room assignments must be Committees must also be assigned to your delegates by this day based on the allotment you received from us.
- All bills must be uploaded onto our website by 11:59 on February 16. Any bill not uploaded to the website by this date is not guaranteed to make it
into the bill book, and may not be eligible for debate in full session.
- A Delegate Code of Conduct and Emergency Contact Form must be filled out for each delegate. The forms can either be mailed to us by this date, or given to us in person when your school registers at the conference.