- To register for the conference, you must complete the online registration form and mail us a deposit in the amount of the $150 registration fee plus $40 per delegate. Registration is not complete and your school's place at the conference is not secured until we receive this deposit.
- Registration for the conference will be officially closed. Registration must be completed online by this date in order to be considered for the conference.
- All registration fees ($150 registration fee plus downpayment of $40 per delegate) must be received by this date to be accepted for the conference.
- If your delegation has committee preferences, you must submit the online committee request form by this date. We will do our best to accommodate your requests, and schools who elect not to indicate their committee preferences will be assigned to random committees.
- Please submit the hotel request form to indicate
your hotel preference and how many hotel rooms (twin doubles and kings) your delegation will need at the conference. We need this in order to assess your final payment balance.
- A final roster of all delegates and advisors attending the conference must be uploaded onto the website.
- The committee assignments for your delegates must be uploaded onto the website by this date.
- Hotel room assignments must be uploaded onto the website by this date.
- A check for the full remaining balance must be received by this date. This amount includes
the hotel fees and the remainder of your delegate fees.
- All delegate legislation must be uploaded onto the website by this date. Bills not uploaded on time will not make the bill book, and will not be eligible for debate in full session.
- A Delegate Code of Conduct, Emergency Contact Form, and Photography Waiver must be mailed to us for each delegate attending the conference. The combined forms can be accessed here.